Friday, June 29, 2007

I just returned from Tulsa this morning. So here's the update. Gerald is in rare form. I would love to video some of this stuff, but I pray/fear he will regain ALL of his strength one day and pay backs are h***. Vicky is going to have surgery on her leg again in the next few days, evidently the rod is not lined up exactly as it should be. It has also been determined that skin graphing will be necessary on her arms. Just when you think we're moving right a long there is a bump in the road. She and Gerald both have had a few visitors and that has been good for them. Thank you to those who have come by and for checking before you came. Anybody who is wanting to visit please check first. We would hate for some one to make the trip, only to have it not be a good time for a visit. At this point in recovery every day is different, some days are good and some are not, but there is evidence that your prayers are working.

Thank you,
Christy and Heather

1 comment:

Brian Shinall said...

Christy and Heather:
I have been thinking of y'all quite a bunch and wasn't sure how to reach you. Please tell Vick and Gerald that we are thinking of them. I hope all goes well. Would love to visit with y'all. 806-676-0410 cell. Give me a call if you have a chance. I know y'all have a lot going on.

Brian Shinall