Friday, June 22, 2007

2 weeks tomorrow

I can't believe tomorrow will be the 2 week anniversary of the wreck. Dad and Vicki are both off of the critical list. Dad had surgery on his nose and cheekbones yesterday, and it went well. He was still a little groggy and disoriented today, but, that was to be expected. They put a cast on Dad's leg this morning and he'll have it on for at least 4 weeks. The dr.'s said everything is looking good on Dad. Vicki is recovering too, she is very aware of her injuries and the discomfort but, hanging tough. She requested her own pillow for her hospital room so she's definitely coming around. We're still working on getting Dad and Vicki to one hospital.
If everything goes well this weekend, they may start the long process of rehab late next week.
Pray for progress!
Have a great weekend.

Love,

Timi

3 comments:

"Marylamb" said...

God has truly answered our prayers! We are joyful to hear of the progress Gerald and Vicki are making. We pray for them day and night...and other times in between! Say hello to them from their Sunday School class.

Blessings,
Bill and Mary McCully

Betsy (Bevans) Jenkins said...

Vicki,

I have been praying and praying for the two of you! I just can't imagine the pain (both mentally and physically) you are both going through. My brother, Chris just told me about this site where we could keep up with your progress (so I will quit making them call Ricki who calls one of your daughters and so on and so on!)
When I saw the wreckage on TV here I just cried and cried. I know I haven't seen you in a long while, but I care about you much! My entire family is praying for you and Gerald. Best of luck for a quick as possible recovery!

Love,
Betsy (Bevans) Jenkins

Judy Burnett said...

Timi, and family, just wanted you to know that while Mark officially left the Harp's family (we still have 2 daughters in Poteau Price Cutter) we are thinking of you and praying for your family. Us Salinians have to stick together. Love and prayers. Mark & Judy Burnett