Wednesday, July 4, 2007

United at last!

Well, Gerald and Vicki are finally together at ONE hospital! They will both be doing their rehab at St. Francis for now. Gerald is ready to slip on his bermuda shorts and sandals and get back to Springdale. Jackie has had her hands full the last few days! Vicki's surgery went well Monday. She will be in a considerable amount of pain, but should be healing and ready to to rehab soon. I'll be heading back to Tulsa to relieve Jackie. Pray for progress!!
Thanks to all of our friends, and helpers!

Love,

Jackie, Jerry, and Timi

3 comments:

Ronnie Treat said...

Leslie and I have been checking the blog daily, and praying for the both of you. Keep getting stronger everyday. Tell Gerald I have his Folger's Simply Decaf tagged and on the shelf "the lowest decaf coffee there is." He needs to get back over here asap, before it goes out of date.

Take care everyone

Ronnie,Leslie,Taylor,Tannor Treat

Jo Ann Juneau Kahn said...

Prayers are still flying for you - I'm so happy you're finally in the same facility!!! It's a blessing to be able to read about your progress and even more so, to see that you are doing so well. Everyone is so happy for you. Blessings to you - I wrote a few days ago, but hadn't figured out how to use this site. . .don't know if it printed, or not. I think about you every single day !!!
Love

JoAnn
top of this note didn't spell my name correctly hmmmm

Max and Diane said...

Dear Gerald and Vicki,
We are very glad to have found this blog. My husband was was on his way from Bentonville to Oklahoma City the Saturday of the accident and was just about 15 seconds behind you. He was the first one to reach you. I do not know if you remember him, but he administered to you both.
We are so glad to hear you are recovering. We would love to send you a card, I assume the best way to get it to you would be sending it to St. Francis Hospital?
We too have you in our prayers.
Diane and Max Paredes