Tuesday, August 21, 2007

In mom and Gerald's kitchen they have scripted over the window, Joy cometh in the morning. It's a beautiful view one we are looking forward to them returning to. I thought I would share with all of you what she said to me this morning. "Remember what I have always told you, Weaping shall endure the night for Joy cometh in the morning". I do believe the sun is on the horizon. This will be our final blog for awhile. Rehab is a busy place! They work long and hard everyday, and spirits are high with progess. Altough all we have to report is time. I want to take a minute to say thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers we could'nt have made it without you. Keep your loved ones close, always pray for there safety and remember to tell them you love them everyday for tomorrow is never a guarantee. Our lives have forever been changed from one tragic moment. For those of you who that have been there and offered your homes, cars, food, assisstance...the list continues longer than the blog!!! There will never be enough words to say how much you mean. It brings a smile to her face everyday just thinking of the amount of people she would have never known cared so much!! Thank you again and please keep them in your prayers. Bless you all!
Heather

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather,

Thanks so much for the update. I live in Prairie Grove, and don't always talk to someone who keeps up with your mom and Gerald.
I know it's hard work, but she can do it, and will be grateful for it in the end.

Sincerely, Susan Rieff

Ginger said...

Our thoughts and prayers have been with you all along. We're continuing for a peaceful and speedy recovery.
Most sincerely,
The ladies at Chico's

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.